Prague Christmas markets
Prague becomes one of the most beautiful cities in Europe during December thanks to the unique Christmas atmosphere
and famous Christmas markets. Thousands of tourists and locals alike head to the Old Town Square where the biggest
and prettiest Christmas market in Prague takes place every year. It offers dozens of huts selling various traditional
handicrafts, gifts, food and popular hot mulled wine. If you have enough of the crowds at Old Town Square
you can walk to other markets around city - another Christmas market at Wenceslas square is only ten minutes of walk away,
another nice market is located at Náměstí Míru or at Prague Castle.
Prague Christmas markets list
- Old Town Square (Staroměstské náměstí) - markets opened daily from 28.11.2015 to 3.1.2016 at 10.00 - 22.00
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí) - in the lower part - markets opened daily from 28.11.2015 to 3.1.2016 at 10.00 - 22.00
- Peace Square (Náměstí Míru) - markets opened daily from 20.11.2015 to 24.12.2015 v čase 10.00 - 19.00
- Republic Square (Náměstí Republiky) - markets opened daily from 25.11.2015 to 24.12.2015 at 10.00 - 19.00
- Prague Castle (Pražský hrad) - at Náměstí u Sv. Jiří - markets opened daily from 28.11.2015 to 3.1.2016 at 9.00 - 21.00
- Anděl - markets opened daily from 21.11.2015 to 23.12.2015 at 9.00 - 19.00
- Tylovo náměstí - markets opened daily from 23.11.2015 to 24.12.2015 at 9.00 - 19.00
- Náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad - markets opened during weekends from 5.12.2015 to 20.12.2015
Prague Christmas markets map
Following map shows all major Christmas markets you can visit in Prague during Christmas time.
Click on the red marker to get more information about the particular market. Merry Christmas 2015!