Prague Christmas markets 2017
Prague becomes one of the most beautiful cities in Europe during December thanks to the unique Christmas atmosphere
and famous Christmas markets. Thousands of tourists and locals alike head to the Old Town Square where the biggest
and prettiest Christmas market in Prague takes place every year. It offers dozens of huts selling various traditional
handicrafts, gifts, food and popular hot mulled wine. If you have enough of the crowds at Old Town Square
you can walk to other markets around city - another Christmas market at Wenceslas square is only ten minutes of walk away,
another nice market is located at Náměstí Míru or at Prague Castle.
Prague Christmas markets list in 2017
- Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square) - markets opened daily from 2.12.2017 to 6.1.2018 at 10.00 - 22.00
- Václavské náměstí (Wenceslas Square) - in the lower part - markets opened daily from 2.12.2017 to 6.1.2018 at 10.00 - 22.00
- Náměstí Míru (Peace Square) - markets opened daily from 20.11.2017 to 24.12.2017 v čase 10.00 - 19.00
- Náměstí Republiky (Republic Square) - markets opened daily from 25.11.2017 to 24.12.2017 at 10.00 - 19.00
- Prague Castle - at Náměstí u Sv. Jiří - markets opened daily from 24.11.2017 to 6.1.2018 at 9.00 - 19.00
- Anděl - markets opened daily from 25.11.2017 to 23.12.2017 at 10.00 - 19.00
- Tylovo náměstí - markets opened daily from 23.11.2017 to 24.12.2017 at 10.00 - 19.00
- Náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad - markets opened during weekends from 24.14.2015 to 24.12.2017 at 10.00 - 21.00
Prague Christmas markets 2017 map
Following map shows all major Christmas markets you can visit in Prague during Christmas time.
Click on the red marker to get more information about the particular market. Merry Christmas 2017!